Monday, December 27, 2010

Motivation//Concentration

I was distraught for a long time because I thought I fell out of love with photography, only to find that I was too scared of failing to even grow as an artist in the field. I now know that my fear is what put my dreams of a photography career on hold. Luckily though, my decision to become a hair stylist has aided in rediscovering my love of photography, fashion and cosmetology as a cohesive career, and providing new and exciting financial opportunities as well. As I continue on with my education in cosmetology, I have come to find that expressing yourself creatively, whether it be in photography, cosmetology or any other artistic field, is the scariest part of making art. There is no failure in art. Experimentation and listening to yourself is key to success, and passion for what you do is what makes your life fulfilling, as well as providing inspiration for other people's lives.

Be focused. Be happy. Be inspired.

©Adriana Balea©Charlie Price

©John Simpson

1 comment:

Richelle said...

I love this post--very inspiring, and your wisdom can be applied to others who are having trouble imagining a way forward in their careers. It sounds like everything is gelling in your head now, and you are beginning to see a clear path take shape. It's very exciting to hear about. Keep updating us!

Post a Comment